HVAC Service Technician
As an Service Technician you will be servicing and repairing commercial HVAC systems of all types and sizes.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues with HVAC equipment such as air handlers, boiler, chillers, etc.
- Work on Refrigeration systems such as R-410a, R-22, R-134a, R-404a, etc.
- Operating various hand tools, meters & testing equipment
- Troubleshoot wiring issues
- Work with electricity and possible live circuits
- Being able to interpret HVAC control drawings and electrical ladder diagrams.
- Work with HVAC control systems
- Current, valid driver's license with clean driving record
- EPA Certification
- Dependable and safety conscious
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug/alcohol testing as well as pass random drug tests and remain drug free.
We value the hard work and dedication of our Service Technicians! That’s why offer our techs the following benefits!
- Full time, year round work
- Prevailing wage rate opportunities
- Medical benefits, prescription plan, and dental plan
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- 6 paid holidays
- Excellent vacation package
- Continuing training and education
- Training opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
We take pride in our reputation for exceptional quality and that’s why we only hire the best Service Techs. Your reliability, great work ethic, high ethical standards and strong technical skills are just some of the reasons we want you on our team! Don’t miss out on this great career opportunity, apply today!