Electrical Installer (HVAC Control System Installer)
As an Electrical Installer you will be installing commercial HVAC control systems of various manufacturers. A majority of the work will be with low voltage cabling, but some high voltage electrical work will be encountered.
- Working with power tools such as drills, saws, etc.
- Operating various hand tools, meters & testing equipment
- Bending and installing conduit and control panels
- Troubleshooting wiring issues
- Working with electricity and possible live circuits
- Being able to interpret HVAC control drawings and electrical ladder diagrams a plus.
- Knowledge of basic HVAC equipment and how they function a plus.
- Install control components such as actuators, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, etc.
- Fabricate panels with controllers and control components.
- Current, valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Dependable and safety conscious
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug/alcohol testing as well as pass random drug tests and remain drug free.
We value the hard work and dedication of our installers! That’s why offer our installers the following benefits!
- Full time, year round work
- Prevailing wage rate opportunities
- Medical benefits, prescription plan, and dental plan
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- 6 paid holidays
- Excellent vacation package
- Continuing training and education
- Advancement opportunities
We take pride in our reputation for exceptional quality and that’s why we only hire the best electricians. Your reliability, great work ethic, high ethical standards and strong technical skills are just some of the reasons we want you on our team! Don’t miss out on this great career opportunity, apply today!